Call 330-722-6800 Today
8035 Norwalk Road #101 Litchfield, OH 44253
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
Easy, Stress Free Repairs
That Save You Money
- 24 Hour Towing - Call Chris at 330-723-6920
- Senior Citizens Discounts - 50$ OFF any repair over $900
Frequently Asked Questions
- MY CAR NEEDS TO BE TOWED AFTER AN ACCIDENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE MY CAR WHERE THE INSURANCE COMPANY TELLS ME TO?
- HOW CAN I GET A RENTAL CAR?
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON THE REPAIRS TO MY VEHICLE?
- CAN I GET A RIDE HOME WHEN I DROP OFF MY CAR?
- DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
- DO I NEED TO GET MORE THAN ONE ESTIMATE?
- WHAT DO THE TERMS LKQ, OEM, REMAN, AND AFTERMARKET MEAN WHEN TALKING ABOUT REPLACEMENTS PARTS?
- Call Ron anytime including after hours or weekends at 330-635-7825.
- If you need a tow, call Chris at 330-723-6920 (or if another company is on scene, you can use them). They are available 24 hours a day. Tell them you need a tow to Select Auto Body in Litchfield. The towing company will obtain your information and get that information to us along with the vehicle.
- Once the vehicle is towed in, we will contact you and walk you through the repair process.
- No. It is your right to take your vehicle to the shop of your choice. It is illegal for them to “steer” you to another shop. Just tell them you are bringing your vehicle to us, and we will work with them during the repair process.
- If you need a rental car, we can make the necessary arrangements, whether or not you have rental coverage on your policy. We will have a rental waiting for you right here at our shop when you drop off you vehicle, or if your vehicle is towed, we can arrange for them to pick you up at home.
- Yes. We guarantee all of repairs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Yes, we would be happy to provide this service to you. We provide pickup and delivery service if necessary.
- No. Estimates are written Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm with no appointment necessary. Drop in anytime during normal business hours and we’ll take the time to inspect your vehicle. If you need an appointment after hours or on weekends, we will make arrangements to be here for you.
- No. If your Insurance Company asks you to get more than one estimate, let them know that we will be performing the repairs on your vehicle. Your insurance Company is welcome to send an adjustor to examine the vehicle at the shop.
- OEM - Original equipment manufactured (parts directly from the dealer).
- LKQ - Like, Kind, and Quality (Parts that are comparable to what is on your vehicle.)
- REMAN - Original equipment part that has been refurbished for resale or used parts.
- AFTERMARKET - Parts made from someone other than the original manufacturer. They are often less expensive than OEM parts, which is why your insurance might use them as replacements depending on your policy or your vehicle. Some aftermarket parts have been certified by CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association).